Talent Acquisition Partner - West London & Remote
Competitive Salary - 3 Months Fixed Term Contract
We believe in a world more loyal, and a world more loyal starts with our people. Join us as a Talent Acquisition Partner within our global HR team and make an impact here at tcc, a hugely successful and internationally recognised leader in loyalty marketing.
About the Role
You will act as a partner to departmental stakeholders, from Managers to Senior Leadership team across a wide range of departments both in the UK and Europe. It's an opportunity to work across multiple functions, from group departments such as; Finance, IT and HR, through to; Sales and Marketing and Digital/Tech across to; Design, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Packaging, Quality and Sustainability!
This is a varied and challenging role, offering global exposure, where you will be able to input, collaborate and develop. This is a full-time contract, managing requisitions from approval through to offer stage, providing an efficient and quality support service. You will advise, influence and provide a pipeline of permanent and contract talent, ultimately ensuring the right people in the right place at the right time.
As an experienced TA Partner, you are integral to business performance and play a variety of roles:
- Project Manager: Always sets up for success and knows what will be delivered and when, utilising relevant tools to agree roles and responsibilities and manage expectations
- Mad Hatter: You need to be many things from a confidante, careers advisor and mentor but you always know what hat to wear
- Matchmaker: You know the culture and your hiring managers, resulting in the perfect match
- Business Partner: You understand the business landscape and your hiring managers, not only what they need but why and that means sometimes having to challenge
- Hunter: You never give up and will use all the tools available until no stone is left unturned to find what you need.
- Analyst: Do what you have always done and get what you have always got. The Analyst knows exactly what is working and what is not
Due to growth and increased volumes of work, we initially require a TA Partner to join the team on a fixed term contract for 3 months to start. This role will be fully remote initially but it is envisaged that should the offices re- open, the week would be split between remote working and visits to the office in Heathrow.
You'll be a professional, experienced and independent Recruiter, having gained substantial hiring experience within an in-house recruitment or RPO environment ideally. You'll be Service oriented and enjoy building relationships and getting to know both stakeholders and candidates.
You'll be used to confidently managing circa 10 to 15 roles at a time, predominantly via a direct hire model, and delivering across a wide variety of stakeholder groups, such as; Sales, Marketing, IT, Digital, Finance, Design/Creative Services or Sourcing and Supply chain.
Skilled in a wide variety of attraction methods, including; networking, recruitment marketing, boolean searching, CV database management, etc
- Proven ability to use social media to approach, engage and develop candidate relationships
- Experienced stakeholder management skills working to pace; managing expectations with changing priorities and holding quality resource planning conversations
- Recruitment marketing savvy, with experience of taking detailed recruitment briefs to deliver compelling advertising copy and recruitment collateral, supporting the development of employer branding.
- Strong grasp of English language, verbal and written, to deliver the above and build relations. Any European languages advantageous due to global nature of the business (any international hiring across countries within Europe advantageous).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages together with managing recruitment through a modern applicant tracking system.
- Self-motivated with strong planning and organisation skills, ability to work remotely as required.
About Us & Our Culture
Our culture is professional, entrepreneurial and focused around our people. At the heart of our business are our core values, which we regard as fundamental to our way of working. We believe in Respect, Truth, Collaboration and Care while having fun!
tcc develops platforms and campaigns that change the way shoppers think, act and feel about our client’s businesses. Our campaigns deliver sustainable, measurable sales growth and enhanced brand equity. Our clients include some of the biggest brands in the world such as Intermarche, Coop, Carrefour, 7-Eleven, Lidl, SPAR International and Jumbo. Established in 1991, today we operate across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific from more than 30 offices.
tcc strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for employment-related purpose. During the current climate all immediate interview processes will be online, with subsequent induction and start likely being based from home, dependent on guidelines. We look forward to hearing from you. No speculative agencies please.