- Providing administrative support to ongoing projects including the updating of various policies and documentation on the organisation’s intranet, involving liaising with members of the SMT and co-ordinating large volumes of information
- Providing professional, confidential support to the Executive Assistant & Senior PA with a wide range of general day to day administrative duties.
- Providing support to the Executive Assistant & Senior PA by maintaining accurate data records, in both paper and electronic filing systems.
- Responsibility for meeting co-ordination, including the collection and distribution of meeting papers, minutes and agendas, as well as Facilitation of meetings including arranging room bookings, equipment and refreshments where necessary.
- Supporting the maintenance and development of existing specialist administrative systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant administrative qualification at NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualifications or experience of working in an administrative role.
- Relevant ICT qualification (ECDL is desirable)
- Good IT skills, particularly all the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word. (Experience of MS Teams is desirable).
- Experience of meeting coordination proving timely and accurate minutes.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by an ability to liaise confidently and effectively with managers, both orally and through written communication.
- Numeracy and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
The hours of work are 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday.
The salary for this role is £19,792.40 per annum and in addition we offer a range of amazing benefits which can be found at https://www.chesterzoo.org/work-with-us/staff-benefits/
To apply for this position, click ‘Apply Now’ to provide your current CV and complete the application form highlighting your skills and experience including why you believe you should be considered for our Directorate Admin Assistant role
Closing date for applications is Sunday 11th April 2021.