Senior Administrator / PA
Edinburgh-based client (home working initially, will be office-based once restrictions are eased)
Temp role for 3 months - strong potential to be extended or made permanent
Up to £14.00 per hour + holiday pay (depending on experience)
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with a leading Edinburgh based client in the Education sector to recruit this role. This role will be home-based whilst Covid restrictions are in place, but should the role be extended or made permanent the role will be office-based role once restrictions are eased.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive & professional administrative, PA & secretarial support across a number of departments.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Operation & management of the establishment's VLE - Virtual Learning Environment / online learning management system, uploading content & assisting with any related issues
- Providing support to a number of senior staff members, working closely with the examination board
- Working with heads of business to ensure that ongoing programmes are in compliance with appropriate governance requirements & compliant with accreditation requirements
- Assisting with budget management & financial performance tracking - ensuring that programme budgets submitted are consistent with income & expenditure & monitored closely
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels throughout the establishment
- Providing comprehensive PA & secretarial support including minute taking, meeting facilitation & documentation, venue management, expense processing, travel & accommodation booking
- Various other ad hoc administration or PA work as directed.
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
- Extensive previous experience within a PA, EA or Senior Secretarial role - this experience is essential
- Candidates who have a experience of such a role within the Education sector or have experience in the operation of Learning Management / Virtual Learning systems such as Mooble or Blackboard would be at a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, both written & verbal, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels of business
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail with the ability to prioritise a varied & sometimes very busy workload effectively
- Solid IT skills including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or ageApply Now